100% Butyl Cellosolve- Boosts Wood Strippers to remove water based stains and paints. Our go to Booster for those tough jobs with water based coatings that a regular stripper won't remove.
A PERFECT BOOSTER FOR:
Wood Strippers when removing water based stains like Behr, Olympic or Superdeck
- Add Butyl Boost to your already made wood stripper. Use up to 10% Butyl Boost in your stripper or 1/2 gallon Butyl Booster per five gallon stripper mix.
- Strippers must be kept wet or they will not work, a light mist every few minutes will do.
- Test on a small, inconspicuous area of the wood to ensure proper wood care.
- Always wet plants, shrubs, and other surrounding vegetation before and after use.
- Always brighten the wood after using a wood stripper using Stain & Seal Wood Brightener
Extreme caution should be taken when using strippers. They will burn skin, remove paint from houses, and kill plants, grass and pets.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Exposure to Butyl Cellosolve could cause irritation to the eyes, skin, or lungs. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes. If irritation continues, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not ingest.
- Always wear personal protective equipment when using this product.
- DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CHEMICALS.
I used this with another product and they worked hand in hand. Had great results. I wouldn’t use it no other way.