Restorative Wood Products - Alexandria
This role will be working for Restorative Wood Products LLC which has three brands, Stain and Seal Experts, Restorative Wood Products, and Expert Stain and Seal. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and coordinating comprehensive marketing plans to generate leads, increase brand awareness, and ultimately drive revenue growth.
This position requires a dynamic blend of strategic vision and hands-on execution, utilizing their expertise to create effective marketing campaigns and initiatives. As the Marketing Manager, you will be the driving force behind our customer acquisition efforts.
About the Company
Caleb & Ashley Roth founded Stain & Seal Experts in 2012 as a small family-operated Nashville-based fence and deck staining company. Today, we not only run Nashville's oldest, most trusted staining and sealing company, we also manufacture and distribute oil-based stains and sealers and wood restoration chemicals. We have become a nationwide brand and are making a positive impact on our industry. We are true experts in fence staining, deck staining, house staining, wood restoration and log home restoration trades. We serve the greater Nashville and Middle Tennessee area and have crews and teams that can travel to tackle large projects such as farm fences.
We also offer industrial wood pre finishing services and offer an entire line of Eco-Shield Pre Stained Lumber. Our company hosts Staining University, an annual convention for Wood Restoration and Staining contractors from all over the country to come, train, and further their education in the Wood Restoration Industry.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Develop both individually, with the in-house team and outsourced partners as an overarching Marketing Plan that generates leads, increases brand awareness, and ultimately drives revenue growth
- Create marketing metrics including ROI and COA. Create a marketing funnel (aligned with the sales funnel), and manage the activities and tracking via dashboards to enable the telling of a story to leadership
- Develop and manage the marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources for maximum impact with the CFO and CEO
Key Criteria / Requirements
- 5+ years experience with content marketing and a track record of increasing success
- Experience desired in as many of the following areas as possible:
- REACH (strategy, social media, SEO, PPC, PR and Awards)
- ENGAGEMENT (website improvement, blog, newsletter, emails, video content, white papers and case studies, books and e-books)
- CONVERGE (lead generation, automation, workflows, reporting and analytics)
- Experience working independently as well as part of a team
- Experience marketing to B2B and B2C
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present to both individuals and team
- Demonstrated ability to market change to people who don’t necessarily know they need it
- Proficiency in effectively using Salesforce CRM or similar marketing automation tools to guide data-driven decision-making
Disclaimer: The management reserves the right to modify some of all of the aforementioned requirements at its discretion.
Key Technical Competencies
- Salesforce - Pipeline and Funnel Systems
- Social targeting tactics, digital media buying
- Email (Gmail) - General Communication Management
- Google Drive - and other document management systems suitable for business
- Google Drive, Google Sheets, PDF (adobe), Photoshop, and other applications suitable for business
To apply for the above positions please contact Emily Bell on Ph: 615-785-1861 or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com