Our go-to Wood Brightener! We use this to neutralize wood surfaces after cleaning. A must for any wood restoration!
- Fence Cleaning
- Deck Cleaning
- Cedar Siding
- Tongue and Groove
- Any wood restoration
BENEFITS & USES:
- Brings back the original color of the wood
- Neutralizes and brightens wood after any alkaline chemical wash
- Restores proper pH in wood and opens wood grain to accept more stain
- 100% Oxalic Acid
- Wood Brightener
- Mix 1 cup per gallon of water
- Always wet plants, shrubs, and other vegetation before and after use.
- Test on a small, inconspicuous area of the wood to ensure proper wood care.
- Read and understand MSDS for this product prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Exposure to oxalic acid could cause irritation to the eyes, skin, or lungs.
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes. If irritation continues, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not ingest. Always wear personal protective equipment when using this product. DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CHEMICALS.
EXPERT Clean & Bright | Wood Brightener: 100% Oxalic Acid
We used the Wood Brightener and couldn't believe how it transformed the fence. It literally looked like the day we installed it. Great product
These products are amazing!
Very pleased with all of Stain and Seal products including customer service